Website JD Sports
Providing support to the Store Manager, you will be a vital link between the Management and the Sales staff. You will take responsibility for a number of processes within the store, taking ownership of specific areas of the shop floor, closely monitoring and driving sales. Most importantly, you will suggest ideas for improvement and continue to improve the store.
- Monitor the service of the sales staff on a daily basis.
- Use reports to assist you in product placement and key selling lines.
- Monitor the personal appearance of sales staff, making sure that this is in line with company guidelines.
- Assist in maintaining the team’s progression by ensuring personnel completes the relevant training E-Assessments.
- Ensure that targets are achieved, where possible exceeded.
- Ensure that excellent levels of customer service are provided.
- Provide assistance with the induction and training of new starters.
- Manage the in-store devices, making sure that they are offering the customer the whole product range.
- Deal with Customer complaints and enquires, providing the best possible outcome.
- Encourage personal progression throughout your store.
- Understand the importance of the Customer Service measuring programme and how to analyse reports
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com