Website JCPenney Portraits
This Jobsfunter Listing is about JCPenney Portraits in Westminster, CO
About the job
Do you have a passion for photography and sales?
Do you have a fun, upbeat personality?
Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults?
Then…picture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits team!
We are currently seeking part-time Team Members! Paid Training!
What You’ll Do Here
- Capture photos that are fun and creative to exceed the customers’ expectations
- Perform the sales process to achieve Sales Average expectations
- Talk with potential customers and call existing customers to schedule and confirm sessions
- Provide a wonderful customer experience
The Skills You’ll Bring
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Previous retail, sales, service-related or photography experience, preferred.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults.
- Basic math and computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry).
- Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on business needs.
A full job description will be available to interviewed candidates.
Our Studio Employees Enjoy
- Paid photography and sales training
- Competitive pay and sales incentives
- Flexible schedules and a fun working environment
- Host store and studio discount
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check.
Company: JCPenney Portraits
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Westminster, CO
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com