Controls Engineer Job in Jaguar Land Rover Nitra, Nitra Region, Slovakia
Website Jaguar Land Rover
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Jaguar Land Rover in Nitra, Nitra Region, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Controls Engineer (PLC Engineer)
Grade C, local Nitra
Salary: From 1434 eur monthly, 13th salary, 0-15% yearly bonus, other benefits according JLR rules
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Trim & Final Maintenance PLC Engineer.
The maintenance is an integrated function of manufacturing within T&F Operations and is responsible for the upkeep of all assembly facilities and related processes that are required to ensure that the production team can produce vehicles that meet and exceed the business’ SQDCME requirements. This is achieved by implementing a lean, flexible and disciplined common manufacturing operation that is defined by: A set of principles and processes that employ groups of capable, engaged and empowered people who are learning and working safely together to produce quality products while constantly improving processes and facilities to a level that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Maintenance engineers are responsible for maintaining and repairing the plant equipment, tools and systems used in manufacturing, engineering and other industrial production processes.
- Conducting periodic maintenance checks, planning equipment upgrades and machinery modifications, identifying faults, investigating equipment breakdowns and monitoring the performance of equipment after repairs have been carried out.
- Responsible for the procurement of new components for existing equipment, or replacing the entire set of machines after a prescribed period of usage is complete.
- Analyse CM (Condition Monitoring) / PM (Process Monitoring) data and advise to support in corrective actions and continuous improvement activities. Creating Work Instructions Sheets for Predictive Maintenance tasks.
- Manage the implementation of PM, TPM modifications and update related documentation, to ensure they meet the correct Standards.
- Assist with training for the integrated production and maintenance teams. Prepare training materials and training equipment.
- Liaise with Machine suppliers and system vendors.
- Provide technical expertise to team problem-solving activities.
- Work with the team and other department members to produce effective maintenance strategies, procedures and methods. Liaise with Production and Quality departments to ensure highest level of build quality is achieved after any intervention and throughout the working life of equipment.
- Develop a strong relationship with other JLR departments and external suppliers through technical strengths and diligent attitude.
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together. Actively Committed to team development.
Completion of college diploma or university degree in: Mechatronics / Electrical / Software Engineering on a BsC or MsC level, ideally in in an Automotive Manufacturing Technical Field with a preference to a Background with a Time served engineering apprenticeship or
- Experience in Automotive Controls Systems / Facilities Management Background PLC – Rockwell PLC is advantage
- Flexibility in working patterns and approaches to achieve overall business goals
- Excellence in developing processes for Managing Maintenance systems
- In depth knowledge of Safety and Environmental standards to be able to create risk assessments for industrial automation equipment.
- A very Good knowledge of Google & MS Office Applications. (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word and Project).
- Strong people management and leadership skill.
- Pro-active strength of debugging and resolving key constraints, effective problem solving & root cause analysis using adequate toolsets
- Experience of specifying and installing new automation to realise productivity targets
- develop strong effective working relationships with key customers, supplier companies and adjacent departments.
- Raise and Manage Orders and small Projects.
- Develop strong effective working relationships with key customers, supplier companies and adjacent departments.
- Fluently English and Slovakian language skills
- SAP PM , Maximo IBM or similar maintenance software
- Experienced and proven record for lean manufacturing principles.
- Interested in benchmark also outside JLR. He study new trends maintenance
Company: Jaguar Land Rover
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Nitra, Nitra Region, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A