This Jobsfunter Listing is about JAGGAER in Morrisville, NC 2022
About the job
JAGGAER is a proven industry leader of comprehensive sourcing & procurement solutions. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
What We Are Looking For
We are searching for a highly motivated & passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist to lean in and help meet our exciting growth goals for 2022 and beyond. As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will primarily serve as a strategic talent partner for our G&A groups, including but not limited to: Accounting & Finance, Legal, IT, PMO, etc.
- Own JAGGAER’ full-cycle talent acquisition efforts, collaborating closely with hiring managers from creation to fulfillment of each open role.
- Develop and implement premium recruiting and hiring practices and processes that emphasize both quality and speed.
- Ensure an excellent, high-touch experience for every candidate.
- Use traditional and innovative sourcing and engagement strategies to attract the best talent to each role.
- Own the details: aid in the creation of job descriptions, manage assigned positions the applicant tracking system, write and generate offer letters, etc.
What You Will Bring
- 2+ years full-cycle talent recruiting experience, preferably in the SaaS space.
- Proven success identifying and closing top talent.
- Experience using recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data managementeporting techniques and assessment and collaboration platforms.
- BA/BS degree.
- Excellent communication skills: persuasive and enthusiastic; empathetic, confident listener and advisor.
- Highly emotionally intelligent; exceptional relationship-builder.
- Able to innovate and lead/follow processes.
- Adept at synthesizing complex information, tackling challenges and delivering results.
- Strong personal accountability, work ethic and integrity.
- Analytical; able to work with metrics and trends.
- Exhibits honesty, exceptionalism, hard work, commitment, innovation and Jaggaer’s core values.
Our values are at the core of who we are at JAGGAER. You will see these values entrenched in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the culture we’ve created.
Passion: Our team is passionate about the work we do and the impact we’re making.
Humility: We respect and learn from our teammates in pursuit of the larger company mission – to simplify procurement with a relentless customer focus.
Empathy: We constantly seek to understand the perspectives of teammates, customers, partners, and other members of our community.
Transparency: We’re clear about our plans, processes, and goals so nothing comes as a surprise.
Accountability: We measure ourselves against the expectations of our customers and stakeholders, as well as our community at large.
JAGGAER is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
JAGGAER is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: [email protected] All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Associate
Job Location: Morrisville, NC
Application Deadline: N/A