Website IWG plc
This Jobsfunter Listing is about IWG plc in Slough, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Data Analyst- Debt Collection & Payments
IWG has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. We have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. We have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. We provide them with choice through our portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
Join us at www.iwgplc.com
About the role
We are searching for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team and play a key role in our collections and payments strategy. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, interpretation and visualization. Additionally, you should be committed to transforming data into readable and goal-driven reports that can help drive the recovery performance of our collection teams and partners. In this role you will work closely together with both the Global BI Director & Global Head of Payments & Collections, other Data Analysts and our collections, payments and finance teams (based in China, Germany, Malaysia, Philippines, Spain, United Kingdom and United States).
- Ongoing maintenance and development of PowerApps
- Acquiring data from primary and secondary data sources through running, maintaining and developing SQL queries
- Ensuring quality, accuracy and consistency of data in our collection platform database
- Interpreting data and analysing results using statistical techniques
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Developing and implementing improvements that drive excellence in the functionality and data structure of our collection platform
- Process, design and present data in the form of management reports and dashboards to help the business make better business decisions
- Define, measure, and track performance of business centres, in-house collectors and debt collection partners against a set of KPI’s
- Respond to ad hoc data requests, analyse report results to ensure their accuracy and draw out business insights
- Responsible for support and regular communication with business users
- Intelligent and analytical.
- Persistent and goal oriented.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and can work with direction but little supervision – takes ownership
- Unphased working in a fast moving environment & manages ambiguity while maintaining focus on priorities
- Team builder. Recognises the importance of the team.
- Willingness to go beyond the job description to meet business goals.
- Tenacious and investigates problems to establish root cause
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Highly experienced in building with Microsoft Azure Power Platform using PowerApps and PowerAutomate
- Strong working knowledge building reports and dashboards with Power BI
- Exposure to QlikView
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server, T-SQL, with the ability to write complex yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures
- Understanding of the Microsoft Common Data Service model & DataVerse.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, e.g. use of Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Knowledge of finance systems and reconciliation processes and preferably also debt collection practices and processes
- Ability to drive process excellence and change
- Solid organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multi-task in a demanding environment
- Able to optimise and improve automation of data processes
- Fluent in English
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role using SQL and Azure Power Platform
- A bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or a related field of study
- Previous experience with finance applications (preferably Oracle Peoplesoft, SUN Vision and/or Microsoft Dynamics)
- Previous experience in a finance, collections, or payments supporting data analytics role is a plus
- Previous experience in a large global corporate is a plus
Company: IWG plc
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Slough, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A