Website Island Staffing
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Island Staffing in Carlsbad, CA 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Company is a leading eyewear and head protection group that designs, markets and distributes sunglasses, safety glasses, goggles and helmets. The company has developed a particular strength in the specialty markets of snow sports, water sports, cycling, golf, tennis, running, premium fashion and sport lifestyle. Today, Company products are distributed and worn all over the world. The company constantly refines its trademark combination of fit, fashion and comfort, resulting in some of the most advanced products in the industry. Excellence in product innovation and creativity is at the heart of Company strategy.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for all daily Accounts Receivable cash posting including credit card transactions and daily posting of invoices.
Job responsibilities (including, but not limited to the following):
- Open and sort daily mail
- Prepare checks for deposit, including check endorsement, deposit slips and posting spreadsheet for each deposit batch.
- Prepare deposit batches for scanning
- Login and pull daily bank report of all bank accounts
- Daily cash posting of all deposit transactions including ACH, checks and credit card payments.
- Maintain electronic and paper files for all cash receipts, batches and documents.
- Answer inbound customer telephone calls. Provide customers with requested documentation such as invoice copies or proof of delivery.
- Post invoice batches several times a day.
- Research and resolve customer billing discrepancies, including preparation of appropriate credit/debit memos as necessary.
- Assist with collection calls.
- Prepare A/R reports as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years previous Accounts Receivable experience, collections and cash posting preferred.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Well-developed reconciliation skills.
- Effective and efficient verbal and written communication.
- Must possess above average computer skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with tier 2 ERP systems required
Statistics show that women and minority groups tend to not apply for positions unless they meet all job requirements. Even if you don’t meet every requirement listed above, we encourage you to apply and start the conversation with us to see if we can find the right fit for you.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K match, employee discounts, paid vacation, holidays, and sick time, summer Fridays, company sponsored parties, team bonding events, as well as daily laughter and awesomeness.
Company: Island Staffing
Vacancy Type: $20/hr – $24/hr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA
Application Deadline: N/A