Website Irving Materials, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Irving Materials Inc in Louisville, KY 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Purpose of Position:
This position is for an automation specialist to service all areas of the truck automation processes that include implementation, repairs, and training.
This is a full-time position with varying shifts and extensive required travel (70%) the home location for this position can be at any of the imi sites in the Kentucky Region.
- Effectively interact with plant personnel, shop/maintenance personnel, drivers, and management
- Schedule and organize repairs for truck automation devices
- Repair a variety of different types of electronic equipment
- Must operate in a fast-paced multitasking environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills required
- Able to operate a multimeter and other troubleshooting equipment
- Strong understanding of process control and efficiency
- Self-managing, self-motivated, and positive attitude required
- Organize and host corporate trainings
- New product testing and implementation
- Regular reporting and communication with product owners
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize tasks/lists
- Prior TrackIt, Command/CommandTrack, or equivalent experience preferred
- Solid familiarity of Android operating systems and settings is a must
- Prior knowledge of mobile technology required
- Vehicle electrical knowledge is required
- Proficient with office-related software
- Must be able to work flexible hours, overnights, some weekends, and occasional extended travel
- Knowledge of imi delivery and scheduling processes/software preferred
Dependent on experience and qualifications.
Company: Irving Materials, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Louisville, KY
Application Deadline: N/A