Global Account Analyst Positions in Iron Mountain Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Website Iron Mountain
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Iron Mountain in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Iron Mountain’s Global Industries Accounts represents a select group of Iron Mountain’s largest high-profile, growth orientated, and influential customers. These customers have a global presence and require a specialized, best-in-class level of service and attentiveness due to the nature and complexity of the business.
The goal of the Global Industries(GI) organization is to sharpen customer focus and act as a strategic partner to our customers as their digital and business needs evolve. The GI team is responsible for managing and overseeing Iron Mountain’s top-tier customers and expanding relationships to the next level. The GI team will understand customer priorities and objectives, then plan and deliver relevant aligning solutions, while also ensuring that we are delivering best in class, white-glove service.
The Global Account Analyst (International) will effectively support internal teams and large, complex global accounts while collaborating within all levels of the organization. The Global Account Analyst (International) is responsible for daily management and operational support of: Customer (internal and external) satisfaction, reporting and analysis, global data collection and quality control, high-quality service, sales and renewal support, immediate response to customer needs, and ensuring consistent customer loyalty and continuity. This role will partner and support the operational and sales efforts of the Global Account Managers and Managing Directors.
What You Will Do
Develop, build, and manage customer (internal and external) relationships including:
- Demonstrating strong customer service and excellent communication skills
- Ability to act with speed and urgency, while keeping customers proactively apprised of status
- Liaise with internal/external customers to ensure ongoing communication and updates
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiencies while providing on-going communication to internal/external customers
- Ensure the integrity throughout the customer process and experience
Customer Strategy & Support
Act as the global support for GI Accounts with ongoing critical functions; including:
- Act as liaison to assemble and pull together all essential global data and reports for the GI team and customers; both automated and manually by partnering with in-country contacts
- Support renewals, price increases, rate cards, contracts and global data supporting activities
- Develop, build, maintain, and produce global ad-hoc and recurring reports to satisfy customer requests (revenue, spend, activities, SLAs, AR, auth users etc.)
- Perform and ensure quality assurance over reporting data before publishing to the GI team
- Run automated reporting where available and partner with local country contacts to supplement that which is not automated
- Communicate and report statuses with internal/external stakeholders; prepare status reports as requested
- Assist with compiling and creating QBR information
- Support the Global Account Managers and Managing Directors, as needed
- Assist with building and maintaining country presence map and global contact directories
- Provide opportunity/SOW oversight and management
What You Will Bring To The Role
- Ability to communicate in English
- Experience in Records/Information/Data Management & best practices
- Experience in planning, developing and implementing effective best practices, policies and procedures
- Strong Excel and Google product experience
- Detail oriented, highly organized, ability to juggle multiple priorities, leadership.
- Customer focused and ability to effectively communicate via any method
- Manage deliverable due dates and provide proactive communication
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Ability to handle escalated issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated independent problem-solving skills
- Ability to interface and communicate information to key stakeholders
What We Offer
- Be part of an ever evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation.
- A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self.
- Global connectivity to learn from 26,000+ teammates across 52 countries.
- Be part of a winning team who embrace diversity, inclusion, and our differences.
- Competitive Total Reward offerings to support your career at Iron Mountain, family, personal wellness, financial wellbeing.
- The possibility of working from home.
Category: Sales Operations (SO)
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
Company: Iron Mountain
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A