This Jobsfunter Listing is about Irdeto in Denver, CO 2022
About the job
Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform cybersecurity, empowering businesses to innovate for a secure, connected future. Building on over 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s services and solutions protect revenue, enable growth and fight cybercrime in video entertainment, video games, and connected industries including transport, health and infrastructure. With teams and offices around the world, Irdeto’s greatest asset is its people and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. Irdeto is dedicated to being the security partner to empower a secure world where people can connect with confidence.
As a Solution Architect you will be working closely with the Sales and Product Management teams during the Pre-Sales phase by providing them with technical and operational input for proposal generation to meet customer requirements, providing key materials and input to the subsequent generation of Statements of Work. Then subsequently working with the project implementation teams to ensure adherence to the agreed statement of work.
The Solution Architect is a key member of the Product Management group and is also the creator of User Stories for including in the product development cycles relating to specific customer requirements and general market needs. This role will include a significant amount of travel with interaction and engagement with prospective or existing clients senior technical engineering operations and delivery teams. A Solution Architect must be able to work with Irdeto’s and customers 3rd party partners technical staff in an instance where integration between Irdeto’s products and 3rd party application is required.
Your mission at Irdeto:
Your main purpose in this role is to act as Irdeto technical representative in customer facing engagements starting from supporting the sales engagement through to delivery of the solution. The Solution Architect is responsible for the detailed customer requirement capture, design and technical integrity of the solution and acts as the primary technical point of contact for the solution.
- Act as the bridge between service delivery and engineering processes in capture and analysis of customer business and technical solution requirements with the support and input of both internal (sales, delivery, engineering) and external stakeholders (customer, partners, etc.).
- Build and maintain positive technical customer/partner relationships.
- Responsible for definition, design and documentation of the end-to-end solution designs and data flows including Irdeto, customer and 3rd party components while adhering, where feasible, to the capabilities of Irdeto products.
- Responsible for generation of requirements and/or user stories for including in the product development cycles relating to specific customer requirements and general market needs.
- Ensure adherence to the agreed solution and statement of work by working with the program management, delivery, project implementation and engineering teams.
- Engage with Irdeto’s and customer’s 3rd party partners where integration between Irdeto’s products and 3rd party components is required.
- Represent project management, product management on occasion where the need arises. For example, assist sales and product management in presenting product roadmaps to the client’s senior management and executives.
- Support (pre-)sales in providing high level and design for customer opportunities where we are providing end to end solutions comprising of one or more products to meet the client’s operation technical and business needs.
- Support (pre-)sales in providing high level solution designs, technical and operational input for proposal generation to meet customer requirements and provide key materials and input to the subsequent generation of Statements of Work.
- Capable to negotiate and influence detailed technical topics when engaging with senior customer representatives.
- Act as an escalation point for major customer issues within the scope of defined processes.
How you can add value to the team:
- A University degree in a related field.
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in media protection domain.
- Good knowledge of OTT technologies
- AWS and/or other relevant cloud technology services and solutions
- DRM technologies
- Streaming protocols (for example DASH, HLS)
- broadband OTT and related technologies.
- Ability to design, testing, debugging APIs (REST, SOAP).
- Good knowledge of data formats such as XML and JSON.
- Good knowledge of digital distribution technologies and other relevant technologies.
- Good end-to-end knowledge of DVB Broadcast technologies.
- Knowledge of the broadcast industry with respect to workflow operation and technologies.
- Knowledge of Conditional Access technologies.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent (English) communicative skills in presentation, negotiation, and writing.
- Good time and project management skills.
- Team leader and a team player but able to work independently and remotely.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to absorb multiple requirements provide analysis and then provide practical solutions that meet the customer’s needs.
- Good documentation and reporting skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.
At Irdeto, we appoint based on merit, following a fair and transparent process and we welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Denver, CO
Application Deadline: N/A