Website Invenergy LLC
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Invenergy LLC in Chicago, IL 2022
About the job
Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
As an Analyst, Origination, you will be responsible for supporting Invenergy’s Origination team in its efforts to develop new and existing customer relationships, resulting in the construction of new clean energy projects. The role would be an ideal growth opportunity for an ambitious self-starter looking to help fuel the growth of one of the most dynamic and entrepreneurial companies in the industry.
- Research and identify new origination prospects .
- Design and create outreach strategy for all products and technologies under development, including key customer messaging .
- Prepare and ensure timely delivery of high – quality proposals in response to requests for proposals (“RFPs”) from IOUs, co-ops, municipal utilities, commercial and industrial customers, universities, etc.
- Prepare RFP summaries for distribution to management.
- Coordinate with Development, Finance, Engineering and other departments in order to prepare for proposals and meetings with customers.
- Prepare and distribute pricing history summaries .
- Ensure RFP summaries, proposal and pricing information are entered into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Maintain comprehensive records of submitted proposals and pricing models.
- Read and summarize utility Integrated Resource Plans.
- Perform energy market research and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to deliver high quality work with minimal supervision .
- Must work well in a high performing team setting.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to engage and contribute in a fast-paced high-pressure environment and adapt fluidly to changing priorities.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent analytical and problem – solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Must be motivated to achieve personal and organizational goals, learn the energy industry, and work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Environmental Science.
- Knowledge of wind, solar, natural gas, and energy storage power systems.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.
Company: Invenergy LLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A