Sales Specialist – Lake Forest Job in Intertek Lake Forest, CA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Intertek in Lake Forest, CA 2022
About the job
Intertek is searching for an SALES SPECIALIST to join our Electricalteam in our Lake Forest , CA office. This is a fantastic opportunity to start or grow a versatile career in SALES!
Our Value Proposition
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, our employees are offered
We offer a salary and benefits package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
- Day to day variety with the ability to work on high profile projects
- Opportunity for growth (over 100 locations with opportunity for growth/advancementelocation)
- Employee referral bonuses
The SALES SPECIALIST is responsible for performing various administrative duties and provide support for the outside sales team.
What You’ll Do
- Provide support for outside sales team.
- Process and manage transactional quotes and orders in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to quotation requests, leads and inquiries.
- Follow up on proposals and close business.
- Research and resolve account problems.
- Work closely with customers and operations to facilitate a superior customer experience.
- May perform client research, prospecting, and networking.
- May provide marketing support for webinars, lunch and learns, open houses, technical seminars, etc.
- Perform other work as required.
What It Takes To Be Successful In This Role
- HS Diploma or GED and prior relevant experience, or the equivalent in terms of education; experience and/or training.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written format.
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be customer focused and quality driven.
- Experience in service environment preferred.
- MS Office proficiency, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with CRM tools (MS Dynamics / Sales Force / other) is a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities and demanding deadlines.
- This position outline is a general guideline and does not represent all encompassing details. The position assumes that the incumbent has both the mental and physical requirements to carryout the above defined duties.
Why work at Intertek?
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about Our History and What We Do .
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy .
What We Have To Offer
When Working with Intertek , you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that Our People are our strongest tool for success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email [email protected] or call 1-877-694-8543 (option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department.
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification (ATIC) solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Working at Intertek means joining a global network of state-of-the-art facilities and passionate people who deliver superior customer service with a purpose of bringing quality, safety, and sustainability to life.
Backed by 125 years’ experience, Intertek’s Electrical team provides assurance, testing, inspection and certification for a variety of electric products, including appliances, consumer electronics, lighting, medical devices, information communications technology, HVACR, industrial, and energy transmission and distribution. Our dedicated professionals help ensure the quality, safety, and sustainability of electrical products used by people throughout the world.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Lake Forest, CA
Application Deadline: N/A