Website Intelligent Relations
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Intelligent Relations in Bucureşti 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
We’re a remote company that is combining the latest AI technology with deep PR industry expertise to democratize access to the media. Founded in 2020, we’ve quickly grown to over 50 team members distributed across 14 countries in four continents.
Within this short time, we’ve already helped a global client base achieve impactful media coverage in all types of outlets, from top-tier to specialist tech media. A cross-cultural, dynamic, and vibrant startup mindset lies at the heart of everything we do, enabling us to think big and solve problems.
- USD payment
- Flexible working hours
- Work from anywhere
- Exposure to a wide range of clients and industries.
- Opportunities for advancement, increased responsibilities, and additional training within a growing agency.
About The Role
Our PR Associates are responsible for writing pitches, assisting with strategy, media and client relationships.
Each Associate is part of a pod team, which also consists of a PR Manager (responsible for owning client relationships, developing and driving strategy, and securing media wins for our clients) and a PR Analyst (who is responsible for building media targeting lists, media monitoring, and other research tasks).
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to further clients profile, products and services
- Assisting in managing the needs of clients and reporters including drafting emails, briefing documents and talking points
- Keeping relevant documents up to date
- Briefing content to the editorial team
- Managing the AI pitching platform on behalf of clients
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and newsworthy stories
- Building relationships with existing and new clients
A great candidate will:
- Have 1-3 years experience in PR, in a 100% English Speaking Environment.
- Be able to get results. Will follow-up to journalists and stories, pursue opportunities, and get wins for clients.
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- Outstanding organization with an ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Be available to work some hours in the ET time zone
Bonus Points If:
- You have previous PR agency experience
- You are familiar with HARO, Nimble (or similar CRM), PressRush or other media database tools, and similar PR tools.
- Have previous freelance or remote work experience. Working with Startups is a benefit!
- Have a graduate degree in media, English literature, journalism, or public relations
Company: Intelligent Relations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bucureşti
Application Deadline: N/A