Website Integrity Express Logistics
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Integrity Express Logistics in Cincinnati, OH 2022
About the job
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist your primary function will be processing accounts and incoming payments. You will work with our vendors to ensure payment is received and coded properly into our accounting system. This position is also responsible for assisting in the day-to-day functions as they relate to IEL accounts receivables. This position is a member of the Accounting Department and reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
Position Description (Essential Duties & Responsibilities)
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Verify payment remittances
- Process credit card payments
- Contact Brokers regarding payment variances
- Process any credit/debit adjustment on loads
- Help Brokers with current AR Payments processes
- Scan cash letters that are delivered to the corporate office
- Resolve short pays or any unanswered unapplied credit
- Handle additional duties as needed.
- High school degree or GED
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Data entry and customer service experience
- Work well in fast paced team setting
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment
- Comply with company procedures and escalate issues as needed
- Maintains a high standard of work product and professionalism
- Previous Accounts Receivable experience or Accounting educations
- Transportation or logistics related work experience
- Familiarity with a transportation management software
Company: Integrity Express Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Application Deadline: N/A