Website Insight Global
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Insight Global in Beaverton, OR 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Position: Retail Brand Project Managers
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Location: Beaverton, OR – Hybrid Remote (3 Days Onsite, 2 Remote beginning May 3rd)
Contract Type: W2
– 3 years experience in a similar purchasing role
– At least 2 years of experience with procurement processes, administration, terminology, features of the software systems, and error resolution methods are highly desired.
– Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills
– Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools, with high mastery of Excel a plus
– Proven ability and desire to solve problems and look for opportunities for improvement
– Demonstrated experience with contract and vendor management, tracking contract deliverables, maintaining project documentation and artifacts
– Demonstrated experience tracking, validating, and processing invoices and payments.
– Experience with and interest in business software and analysis tools (SAP system a plus)
– Strong interpersonal skills in order to deal effectively with varied internal clients, management groups and external vendors
Day to Day:
Insight Global is hiring a Purchasing Analyst who will assist in the development of a Global Brand Marketing Purchase Order Center of Excellence and drive operational excellence around processes, policies, and support. The Purchasing Integrity Analyst will support identified categories and teams across Global Brand Marketing, maintaining strong internal controls, providing timely, accurate, and relevant information to internal and external stakeholders, and ultimately delivering expert business partnerships to drive profitable growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Identifies and provides immediate resolution on internal customer issues utilizing tools and systems.
– Triage more complex issues to appropriate Procurement, Accounting, and/or finance team representatives. Expedite and escalate as appropriate.
– Liaises with internal and external vendors to resolve procurement, billing, and payment discrepancies maintaining and providing high-quality customer service. Identify and recommend process changes or solutions to prevent recurrence.
– Advises internal/external partners on policies and procedures related to the procurement of goods and services, and the requirements for hiring service providers/consultants, including the review and approval requirements, vendor profile set-ups, and invoice processing.
– Utilize procurement, financial, and accounting software systems such as Coupa, Tradeshift, Glue, Aravo, SAP & FLEX.
- – Assist with special projects and reports as needed.
Company: Insight Global
Vacancy Type: $31/hr – $37/hr · Contract · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Beaverton, OR
Application Deadline: N/A