Website Ingersoll Rand
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Ingersoll Rand in Metropolregion München 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
Reports to EMEAI Sales Director. Responsible for Core Product, Systems and Aftermarket revenues in the Europe for Haskel/Butech and Distributed product lines.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Distribution / Channel Management experience with past experience of 10 years of Europe & based out of Europe preferable in Germany / Italy
- Preferable with Experience in high growth opportunities such as Hydrogen, O&G, Defense & Aerospace industry.
- Past work Experience in execution of high growth strategies with good communication skills
- Experience in High pressure pumps & Instrumentation (VFT) / or Valves will be added advantage
- Meets or exceeds sales revenue plan as established through the annual operating plan process.
- Understand and evaluate the magnitude of opportunity in the region
- Develop target account listing for key areas of focus
- Develop and lead actionable growth strategies based on opportunities identified.
- Develop strong understanding of the technical processes and applications that utilize our products.
- Targeting and acquiring high growth in our identified core markets, as well as identifying and pursuing share in adjacent/ target markets.
- Develop and implement strategies for displacement of competition at targeted account
– Embracing operational change when required and implementing
– Self motivated
– Target driven
– Structured & Organised approach
– Listening & communication
– Powerpoint level 3
English is a must. Any additional languages will be added advantage.
Company: Ingersoll Rand
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Metropolregion München
Application Deadline: N/A