This Jobsfunter Listing is about Informatica in Israel 2022
About the job
Job Number: 32557
Position Title: QA Engineer
Informatica Corporation is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Thousands of enterprises worldwide depend on Informatica data integration, data quality, and big data solutions to access, integrate, and trust their information assets residing on-premise and in the Cloud.
The Product and R&D organization in Informatica’s Tel Aviv lab develops and maintains some of the more sophisticated data processing systems, used by thousands of customers to manage and process their large amounts of data. We emphasize value to the customer and apply innovation and agile methodologies towards this end while retaining a friendly and respectful team spirit.
Joining our team, you will be part of an innovative and agile group using advanced technologies and focusing on cloud-based service development. You will assume responsibility for the entire QA cycle, going from user-story-based test plans, all the way to automation development and challenging reproduction and issue isolation tasks.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated, dedicated, independent, and resourceful individual with advanced problem-solving skills, that enjoys working in fast-paced product development organizations. A quick learner, and experienced engineer that is also able to communicate effectively with geographically separated team members and drive problems to solutions.
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality.
- Conduct various tests for systems, networks, applications, databases, software.
- Log and document errors in Jira.
- Identify specific cases that should be automated and discuss them with managers.
- Participate in AQA planning to define the version scope.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (developers, product marketing managers) to find ways on how automation can improve the workflow.
- Take part in brainstorms to come up with new ideas and designs that improve existing features.
- Cooperate with a development team to formulate the tasks and explain post-release user feedback.
- Automate regression testing during product development life cycle, using JAVA development, internal tools, and third-party tools such as Selenium and Postman.
- Create and maintain data scenarios to support test plans and test cases.
- Work with organizations across different geographical locations.
- Perform manual testing during product development life cycle (10%-20%).
Knowledge & Skills
- Experienced in analyzing user stories and defining test cases based on them
- Experienced with Linux
- Experienced in scripting, using shell scripts and JAVA.
- Experience with web UI testing (Selenium and manual).
- Basic programming knowledge in JAVA
- Fluent English communication skills both verbal and written
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
Minimum 4+ years of relevant professional experience
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: QA Engineer (Manual Tester)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you’ll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks And Benefits
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pensionetirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Israel
Application Deadline: N/A