This Jobsfunter Listing is about IKEA in Oak Creek, WI 2022
About the job
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
• 5 Years of experience in leading multi-unit high-volume food service operations in either Quick Service Restaurant or casual dining.
• Ability to deliver strong business results through people.
• Experience in a customer facing environment.
• Advanced knowledge of HACCP plans and food quality and safety systems.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Responsible for maintaining quality standards in the customer and co-worker restaurants and bistro, implementing the global and national compliance standards, managing the food supply chain and range competence in the store.
• Ensure IKEA Food Operating and Brand Standards are consistently met to support brand consistency.
• Supports the implementation of the IKEA Food Concept and develops action plans for IKEA Food to support commercial goals: including sales, productivity, performance analysis and problem resolution, food and operational cost control, merchandising and maintenance of the IKEA Food Sales Areas.
• Oversees the IKEA Food Production team, ensuring efficient execution of routines including goods flow, inventory management, purchasing, ordering, waste management and invoicing.
• Establishes and monitors routines for equipment maintenance in the Restaurant and Bistro production and serving areas.
• Ensures that the operations of all IKEA Food areas in the IKEA Store operate in accordance with IKEA Quality and Food Safety requirements and other local legislation.
• Ensures that all food incidents, or potential incidents, are reported.
• Plans and maintains sales forecasts for the customer and co-worker restaurants and bistro to enable proper supply planning, ordering, efficient goods handling and inventory management.
• Builds competence in IKEA Food Commercial team to secure ongoing development within IKEA Food and the IKEA Retail Store.
• Contributes to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Oak Creek, WI
Application Deadline: N/A