This Jobsfunter Listing is about IKEA in Schaumburg, IL 2022
About the job
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
• 3 years of experience in managing, leading, and developing people preferably in customer centric service or retail environment
• Knowledge of applicable policies, laws, and regulations.
• Knowledge of business and management principles, budgeting, and resource allocation.
Provides operational direction to lead, develop, and manage the recovery and quality work in all areas of the retail store. Leads interdependently in order to prevent the occurrence of unnecessary costs related to our products and improve the customer’s quality perception. Within the recovery department, gives products a second chance while keeping the financial result, quality, and sustainability in mind.
• Ensures all recovery processes are completed in a consistent manner. This includes repackaging, confirmation, recycling, building, pricing, SAMS and maintaining the spare parts library. Ensures a safe shopping and work environment at all time.
• Acts on identified business opportunities and implements business plan tactics to improve performance.
• Creates an attractive commercial Recovery (As-Is) sales floor to secure the highest return while ensuring a timely sell through of products.
• Ensures team understands and contributes to the recovery process by focusing on prevention, revenue, sustainability and quality.
• Contributes to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Schaumburg, IL
Application Deadline: N/A