This Jobsfunter Listing is about IDEMIA in Reston, VA 2022
About the job
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
The Finance Internship is one discipline of IDEMIA North America’s 10–12-week Summer Internship Program. As a Finance Intern, you will provide invaluable assistance to leaders in IDEMIA’s finance department, assisting in financial planning, budgeting, and more. The Finance Internship will provide the intern with direct access to the financial proceedings of a multinational corporation, giving them firsthand experience of the inner workings of corporate finance. The intern will be an integral member of the finance team and will provide administrative support to staff.
A successful candidate will have exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills, and the ability to solve issues quickly and efficiently.
Responsibilities (include But Are Not Limited To)
- Update and maintain records of financial business transactions
- Assist in the preparation of financial and operational reports data
- Maintain financial files and records
- Perform assessments, analyses, compilations, and closing procedures
- Be immersed in following areas: Corporate Audit, Tax, Accounting & Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Treasury and Corporate Planning
- You are a college junior, senior, or recent graduate majoring in Finance, Accounting or related curriculum with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Passion for innovative technologies and security/identity related issues
- Previous experience in finance-related internship
Start Date: May 23, 2022
End Date: Jul 29, 2022
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Reston, VA
Application Deadline: N/A