This Jobsfunter Listing is about IBM in United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
In an era where progress is driven by people and experiences, and where finding and developing the right talent is key, HR has become the main engine of business growth. IBM Talent & Transformation is helping businesses worldwide to reconfigure their HR functions, such as talent acquisition and talent development, to deliver the talent essential to their growth.
The Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO) group is part of IBM Talent & Transformation. We are a globally recognized partner in recruitment, talent acquisition consulting and employment branding solutions that transform the way businesses acquire talent in a highly competitive marketplace. For more than 30 years we have leveraged our considerable expertise in global talent acquisition and business process improvement to redesign how skills are identified and recruited for our clients, and deliver exceptional talent acquisition experiences.
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development, and manufacture of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services, and consulting businesses worldwide. From global staffing operations to significant recruitment campaigns IBM’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) integrates technology, people, and process.
The Sourcing (not Supply Chain sourcing) Executive is responsible for collaborating with all program management within the assigned Staffing Portfolio, other Portfolio Sourcing Executives, and Global (Recruitment) Sourcing Science Director to implement innovative talent supply solutions, initiatives, programs, processes, and tools. The Sourcing Executive also participates in the development and implementation of business solutions and is responsible for program strategy and training on strategy execution.
- Managing the relationship and customer satisfaction of assigned accounts
- Providing strategic guidance, communication, and leadership for assigned accounts and IBM Operations Management
- Along with RPO Finance organization, creating and maintaining budgets to be delivered and adhered to by Operations Management
- Representing the RPO Division and IBM with external audiences and may be involved in the development and presentation of reports, white papers, case studies, and sales presentations on topics in the field of RPO
- Maintaining and communicating knowledge of latest industry trends
- Collaboration with Sourcing Science team to drive enterprise-level talent supply planning, leveraging various channels and ensuring a targeted talent pipeline is delivered
- Assisting in the development of strategic partnerships with job boards, social media, internet, community, college, professional and veteran organization programs that meet portfolio’s individual customer hiring needs
- Identify career fairs and other recruiting/branding events around the country to support individual programs as needed
- May support projects, events and/or initiatives established to meet hiring needs
- Assisting in gathering information about talent trends to support business requirements
- Proactively leverage sourcing techniques (candidate mining via phone, social media, job boards, etc.) to educate program resources on how to identify, push, and pull qualified candidates to meet talent demands
- Design, implement, measure, and participate in sourcing strategy plans to be presented in program QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews)
- Identify creative tools and techniques to attract talent in a cost-effective manner
- Stay abreast of industry trends
- Bring forward potential vendor partners and participate in vendor assessments to validate efficacy
- Influence client and IBM leadership when it comes to taking risks with new tools, technology, etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience in account management within an RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) environment
- At least 5 years’ experience partnering with or supporting a Human Resources function
- At least 2-5 years’ experience with software implementation either as a project manager or a contributing team member preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience with presentations, such as-product demos, training, etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience with PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, and MS Project
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to travel 10%- 25% annually
- Fluency in English
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy, and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio, and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration, and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society, and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A