Server – Cocktail/Beverage – Driskill Bar | Full-Time Vacancies in Hyatt Hotels Corporation Austin, TX
Website Hyatt Hotels Corporation
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Hyatt Hotels Corporation in Austin, TX 2022
About the job
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Food and Beverage Team at the Historical Driskill Hotel!
The Driskill Hotel opened its doors in 1886 as one of the most luxurious Texas hotels in its day. Part of the 1929 addition to the hotel, the Driskill Bar offers a relaxed atmosphere for patrons to enjoy signature cocktails, fine wines and live music. The Driskill joined the Hyatt family of hotels in 2013, and has become a benchmark for the new Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
Cocktail Servers are responsible for submitting and presenting guest beverage selections. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of cocktails, wine, beer and food. Servers engage in casual conversation and must maintain an attractive setting. Their style and service attributes are key to creating the guest experience.
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities. Hyatt Hotels & The Driskill believe strongly in promoting from within
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance after 30 days for full-time colleagues
- Discounted Parking Options Downtown Austin
- Heavily Reduced Bus Passes through pay-roll deduction
- Discounted Room Nights for you, your friends and family
- Free Hyatt Room nights after 1 year of Service
- Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts at various retailers – Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and More!
Hyatt/The Driskill is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable standing/walking for the majority of an 8-hour shift.
- Previous cocktailestaurant serving experience preferred.
- Must have an open and flexible schedule that includes afternoon, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
- TABC and Food Handling Certification required.
Company: Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: N/A