Lobby Attendant Positions in Hyatt Hotels Corporation Greenville, SC
Website Hyatt Hotels Corporation
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Hyatt Hotels Corporation in Greenville, SC 2022
About the job
Essential Job Functions
- Provides all guests with friendly and professional service in a timely manner.
- Understand and operate all housekeeping equipment.
- Know and follow established cleaning procedures to maintain a high standard of cleanliness for public areas according to AURO Hotels’ and Brand Standard.
- Properly use all cleaning fluids and supplies.
- Perform and complete all work and any special projects assigned by management.
- Know and actively practice the hotels’ emergency procedures and loss prevention guidelines.
- Replenish supplies as needed (including guest bathroom supplies) and replaces light bulbs as needed.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways. Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies. Sweeps and scrubs tile floors.
- Dusts furniture. Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork, windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
Auro Hotels is an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. All applicants are subject to background and substance abuse screening prior to any offer of employment
This position is at a location where Hyatt is not the employer. The employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a third-party management company that is responsible for all employment benefits and obligations at this location.
Company: Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Greenville, SC
Application Deadline: N/A