This Jobsfunter Listing is about Hunters in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
We are Hunters, a group of security and technology experts with a mission to revolutionize security operations.
Our SOC platform empowers security teams to automatically identify and respond to incidents that matter across their entire attack surface. Hunters tackles the toughest challenge in data and cybersecurity: turning endless amounts of raw data into crisp, easy and actionable insights.
Hunters is backed by leading VCs and strategic investors including Stripes, YL Ventures, DTCP, Cisco Investments, Bessemer Venture Partners, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Microsoft’s venture fund M12, Blumberg Capital, Snowflake, Databricks, and Okta, and was listed as the #1 Top LinkedIn Start Up in Israel in 2021.
We are taking security operations through an evolutionary leap with our SOC Platform.
If you are passionate about engaging customers, relaying the value of a fast-growing product and creating a great customer experience, you belong with us. Hunters is building a Customer Success Dream-team and is looking for a Customer Success expert with a proven track record in the cybersecurity space, to strategically support a scalable growth of our Customer Success organization.
- Own the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding to expansion
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally and externally.
- Cement yourself as a trusted advisor with customers, constantly relaying the value of Hunters XDR by advocating customer needs internally, collaborating with R&D, Sales and Product teams to ensure customers’ success priorities are met.
- Promote product adoption and engagement across our customers’ organizations: from CISOs to SOC analysts.
- Actively engage with customers and key stakeholders to drive key metrics including: adoption, health and satisfaction.
- Lead customer interactions, including product training sessions, regular meetings, day-to-day communication, health checks, QBRs and roadmap sessions.
- Native English speaker with impeccable written and verbal communication skills – must
- At least 3 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager at a cybersecurity company – must
- Experience working with Fortune 1000 companies – must
- Must have a background in the cybersecurity industry
- Strong ability to understand customers’ challenges and advise on best practices
- Experience with communicating business and technical value to both C-level executives and hands-on practitioners
- Data-driven and obsessed with details, with strong technical and problem solving skills.
- Thrives in a complex environment, a flexible self-starter that can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Hands-on technical experience with cybersecurity products and technologies – advantage
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A