Website Humanly (humanly.io)
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Humanly humanlyio in San Francisco Bay Area 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Who we are
Humanly is committed to solving recruiting’s toughest challenges with innovative AI and ML technologies. The future of hiring is here, and Humanly aims to be the market leader in this space.
As a Y-Combinator (W 20) graduate with seed funding, we envision a hiring experience where every candidate journey starts with a conversation. With 1000s of tools out there focused on everything from sourcing to applicant tracking, we didn’t find a solution that moves the needle to fix what’s broken in direct candidate conversations. Our technology automates the manual candidate interactions while helping people be better at the ones that should remain human driven.
We bring into focus the entire candidate conversation, measuring beyond the words to analyze what we say, how we speak and what we really mean. Now, organizations have a pathway to learn and discover how it’s possible to improve their hiring process and candidate experience.
We’re backed by amazing VCs, are growing quickly and are playing to win.
As a Business Development Representative you will have the unique opportunity to collaborate on a small team to make a large impact on Humanly’s future success.
- Creating outbound activity via targeted emailing & cold-calling
- Prospecting, generating, and qualifying leads to create sales-ready opportunities to hand over to the Account Executive
- Maintaining industry and technology knowledge to ensure that you remain a trusted resource for prospects and customers and will successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Collaborating closely with Account Executives to develop strategies for target employers, prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks
- The ideal candidate would be someone who has a strong work ethic, is an effective communicator, and has a desire to perfect their craft
- Meeting – and exceeding! – your weekly quota to help the team hit our Employer growth objectives
Experience and Expertise:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to multitask
- A growth mindset
- Desire to learn and be challenged every day
- Willingness to bring your full self to work
- Interest in working at a dynamic, fast paced startup
Company: Humanly (humanly.io)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Application Deadline: N/A