Recruiting Specialist (Processor) vacancy in Humana Chicago, IL
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Humana in Chicago, IL 2022
About the job
SeniorBridge Home Care is hiring a Full-Time, remote Recruiting Specialist (Processor).
We are seeking an excellent communicator who can support Recruitment by managing the onboarding process for all PRN new hires. The Recruiting Processor carries out assigned recruiting, scheduling and onboarding tasks for hourly, Flex-staff home care positions.
SeniorBridge is Humana’s wholly-owned home care business acquired in 2012. At SeniorBridge, we are passionate about helping families and loved ones find solutions that make life better. We provide concierge care management, private duty nursing, and personal care assistance services to seniors.
This individual performs various tasks, including data entry, scheduling background checks, pre-employment testing, and monitoring of employee files in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. They will interact daily, by phone with Recruiters, Home Care Branch staff, third-party HR vendors and hourly and professional new hires.
Success in this role requires excellent customer service, sound judgment, and effective problem-solving skills. A positive, upbeat demeanor and the ability to multi-task and prioritize duties are also crucial.
As a SeniorBridge Recruiting Processor, You Will Receive
- The option to work from home
- Competitive pay and full benefits
- Weekly pay
- A supportive work culture focused on excellence
- Opportunities to grow your HR experience in healthcare
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one year of experience in recruitment, HR, onboarding – preferably in healthcare
- Experience with an applicant tracking system
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with proven ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize.
- 2 – 3 years of technical experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- We will require full COVID vaccination for this job as we are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates and the communities we serve. This job requires close personal interaction with patients. You will not be able to social distance.
- If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination where allowed by law. Medical and religious exemptions will be considered on a case by case basis. Requests for these exemptions should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled first day of work.
- Experience in Home Care
- Experience with Workday platform
- Experience with WellSky platform
- Experience with 3rd party Vendor Management Systems
- Experience working remotely
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire SMS Text Messaging to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire Text Messaging allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. If you are selected to move forward, you will receive a text correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire SMS Text Messaging interview.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A