This Jobsfunter Listing is about Humana in Louisville, KY 2022
About the job
Just To Name a Few
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life.
- Work-Life Balance
- Generous PTO package
- Health benefits effective day 1
- Annual Incentive Plan
- 401K – Immediate company match
- Well-being program
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Student Loan Refinancing
If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
- The Software Engineer 2 standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
- Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes.
- Researches complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues.
- Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
- Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
- Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Proficient with development in .NET technologies
- Experienced in Microsoft Power Platform
- Background in data analytics to include metric reporting with report/dashboard and web portal development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in systems analysis or application programming development
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Expert knowledge of Agile methodologies using Scrum framework and Kanban boards in and Azure DevOps environment
- Experience as a software developer working with product teams and clients in the enterprise
- Experience in BI Platforms and Analytics
- Experience in healthcare IT (commercial healthcare insurance) environment is preferred
- Knowledgeable in data and analytics for metric reporting
Location and schedule requirements:
- Work at home in the US
- Able to work in the Eastern Standard Time zone (EST)
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated, including booster or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to: Provide proof of full vaccination, including booster or commit to testing protocols OR Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation. Medical, religious, state and remote-only work exemptions are available.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [email protected] with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will receive a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded or text message responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed, and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Louisville, KY
Application Deadline: N/A