Sales Administrative Support Representative 2 Job in Humana Tampa, FL
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Humana in Tampa, FL 2022
About the job
The Sales Administrative Support Representative 2 provides timely and effective sales administrative support to assist with the acquisition or retention of customers. The Sales Support Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Sales Administrative Support Representative 2 provides analytical and project management support to the Sales organization.
- Provides administrative and project support to the Sales Leader and Sales Teams.
- Processes sales and invoices so that customer orders paid accurately and on time.
- Drafts sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and maintenance agreements.
- Makes standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics.
- Compile and analyze data for reporting.
- Prepare presentations and marketing materials.
- Performs background research on customer accounts, prospects, competitors, and industry trends to support the sales teams activities.
- Answers internal and customer inquires.
- Communicates with staff from other areas in the organization to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints.
- Maintains up-to-date customer records.
- Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments.
- Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction.
- Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- 1 or more years of experience in sales, marketing, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Project Management skills
- Must have excellent proficiency and be extremely savvy in reporting and manipulating reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs – Microsoft Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel and Sales Systems
- Excellent Organization skills and Time Management skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Job will be a Hybrid style – working both in the office onsite and work at home a couple days per week.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience in collecting, preparing, organizing, duplicating and assimilating documents in support of meetings
- Prior administrative experience
- Prior Executive Level Administrative support experience
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If Progressed To Offer, You Will Be Required To
- Provide proof of full vaccination or commit to testing protocols OR
- Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious, state and remote-only work exemptions are available.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Application Deadline: N/A