Full Time Sales Associate – BOSS Outlet, Deer Park vacancy in HUGO BOSS Deer Park, NY
Website HUGO BOSS
This Jobsfunter Listing is about HUGO BOSS in Deer Park, NY 2022
About the job
Become a brand ambassador for BOSS and join a team that works with passion, ambition and know-how to create excellent customer experiences. Be the first to bring our looks from the runway to the store and become a valued point of contact for our regular customers. Want to achieve even more? We offer tailor-made career opportunities. Take the next step and find your perfect job.
Full Time Sales Associate – BOSS Outlet, Deer Park
HUGO BOSS Retail, Inc. | Deer Park | United States | Full-time
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping expierence, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
All candidates should be aware that HUGO BOSS currently maintains a policy, requiring all employees to be fully COVID vaccinated (which includes a booster shot). Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date. HUGO BOSS is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state and local law. In addition, HUGO BOSS will provide additional accommodations consistent with the requirements of NY state vaccination law.
What You Can Expect
- Utilize effective communication skills in delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Achieve positive results in personal sales by focusing on relationship selling, building a client base and offering exemplary customer service
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, various lines, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
- Assist in merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
- Adhere and execute all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of Specialty Retail Sales experience
- Strong customer service and selling experience
- Independent, self-motivated, detail -orientated, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
- Earned Vacation and Sick time
- Excellent Health Care, Dental, Vision,
- Generous Employee discount
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Company: HUGO BOSS
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Deer Park, NY
Application Deadline: N/A