Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under HSBC in Hyderabad,Telangana,India 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Project Manager.
In this role, you will:
An IT Functional Risk Lead will be a point of contact for an IT function responsible for the governance, coordination and BAU management of controls, issues, audits, controls and compliance. They will have high-level functional subject matter expertise, and this may include, though is not essential or limited to, technical expertise. The primary purposes of the Functional Risk Lead are:
- to manage the relationship between their IT function and the Function Heads, BRCM, Audit, Chief Control Office and risk governance bodies e.g. CEMMs.
- to coordinate activities with the sub-function Risk Contacts to ensure consistency and efficiency in risk, controls, issues and compliance management.
- to ensure that effective and efficient lines of communication are created between the ITID control, issues and actions owners, and functions/individuals such as Chief Control Office, Risk Stewards and Risk Owners.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
Impact on Technology- Drive effective design of material operational controls by:
- Ensuring that the function complies with HSBC’s internal policies and external regulations and compliance requirements
- Supporting the IT Function Head & IT Global Risk lead with functional issue management, issue escalation, Key Control management and reporting to the relevant functional ExCo, MANCO and controls governance bodies as appropriate
- Proactively assisting functional colleagues to identify new issues and manage effective remediation plans, through targeted engagement.
- Providing consultancy, guidance and coordination during reviews, Internal / External Audit related activities (initial engagement, fieldwork, final report and remediation), security surveys, projects and programs.
Customers / Stakeholders – Provide controls consultancy, advice and guidance by:
- Developing good working relationships with sub-functional Risk Contacts, Chief Controls Office, Issue Owners, Global functional Heads, sub-function heads, peers and other first, second and third line of defence teams.
- Establishing a collaborative compliance relationship with other stakeholders in the first, second and third lines of defence to utilise defined global processes to manage and report risks especially those with cross-functional responsibilities.
- Helping functional teams proactively and consistently manage controls and issues through embedding risk awareness, adoption of standard tools and processes, communication and adoption of best practice
- Working and collaborating with peers and other stakeholders to raise the maturity level of risk management and mitigation through the ownership of effective controls.
- Ensure that all communications are concise, precise and impactful.
- Drive a positive internal risk and control culture across Technology In-country teams.
- Drive the execution and remediation of thematic reviews / investigations / compliance reviews in response to internal or external events within Technology
Operational Effectiveness & Control:
Apply and critique Risk & Control Framework by:
- Working within the Function to define and apply Technology Risk & Control standards and processes in order to drive consistency across Technology
- Partner with Technology to identify, measure, mitigate, monitor and report Technology’s top risks (including new and emerging top risks).
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad,Telangana,India
Application Deadline: N/A