Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under HSBC in Pune,Maharashtra,India 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Business Analyst
- Global Transformation Business Analysts are at the center of how Global Transformation shapes, delivers and embeds change working with the business and our delivery partners. They are typically responsible for Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management.
- Business Analysts work collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options. In systems related projects and programmes, the role holder will support Software Delivery and IT Operations with the translation of business requirements and designs into more detailed functional requirements and designs, often representing the voice of the customer and business in these discussions.
- The Analyst’s Change Management activities span from early change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organization alignment); and tracking and taking actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback.
- Business Analysts are also responsible for Implementation Management, including planning, controlling and reporting on implementation of the change ‘product’, focusing on accelerating benefits and minimizing risk during deployment. Implementation activities will also include managing implementation readiness and managing the early stages of implementation (e.g. pilot).
- In reengineering projects, they work closely with the Process Consultants in analyzing and re-engineering excellent business processes.
- Business Analyst will closely work with other SMEs and delivery partners.
What you’ll do:
The job is a major point of contact with the business and IT. Analyst The Individual will work independently and should have a high level of flexibility to consult with the business at all levels. They will need to have the ability to work closely with and build good relationships with all delivery partners and with Global Functions. Business Analyst is expected to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Employs an improvement mindset to identify and define issues or problems that are less obvious; participates actively and constructively in brainstorming meetings where problems are discussed and/or resolved.
- Brings structure and order to undefined problems and/or large scale problems, making them easier to address and solve.
- Uses systemic thinking and creativity in devising solution options.
- Articulates or translates complex information in clear, meaningful and structured way to suit the target audience
- Understands the Group’s priorities, business drivers, competitors and competitive strategy to help drive strategically aligned solutions, considering aspects of riskeward.
- Questions business decisions that deviates from HSBC Group strategy.
- Anticipates issues and risks and acts to mitigate these quickly; handles any unforeseen roadblocks swiftly and effectively
- Thinks ahead to identify potential risks to service or performance and deals with them proactively; effectively manages review processes to identify quality issues early.
- Defines requirements management, designs solutions and structures based on business requirements.
- Suggests/Identifies areas of impact on the target operating model and designs activities to mitigate impact.
- Challenges business intent in a constructive manner.
- Manages the change audience with effective communications, training and development
- Supports the program management with impact assessment for change requests.
Capability and People Development:
- Promotes pace and energy within the team, understands differences between people as an opportunity to learn from varied viewpoints.
- Supports others design efforts where they have relevant experience and operates in a collaborative manner
- Builds professional relationships and networks with people in or outside the team as part of day-to-day work
What you will need to succeed in the role: (Minimum Qualification and Skills Required)
- Possess strong Business analysis & requirements gathering skillset. and design techniques skills.
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches.
- Basic Business reengineering knowledge.
- Strong understanding of Agile ways of working.
- Understand/ Challenges AS-IS process and suggest TO-BE process.
- Knowledge of MS Office and business analysis tools.
- Prior experience as Business Analyst across various countries and regions.
- Knowledge of financial services industry along with Retail Banking is an added advantage.
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting activities.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Worked in Agile environment with cross functional teams.
- Experience with running meetings over video or teleconference.
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to work across regions and senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Impactful communication
- Agile Mindset
- Change and Implementation Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Process Re-engineering
- Design Thinking
What additional skills will be good to have? (List out good to have skills and certifications)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) – Expected to work towards qualification
- Agile Certifications
- Design Thinking
- Change and Implementation Management
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. – www.hsbc.com/careers
- HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
- Issued by – HSBC Software Development India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune,Maharashtra,India
Application Deadline: N/A