Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under HSBC in Kolkata,WestBengal,India 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some Careers Open More Doors Than Others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers’ needs.
- To present a competitive EBS proposition which will help the Bank get an entry with a corporate and will add to revenue by way of incremental uploads
- To ensure the quality of corporates acquired as per the required guidelines
- To build rapport with Key Influencers in all corporates empanelled as well as targeted for empanelment
- To liaise with Corporate Banking and Global Banking RMs and leverage the internal opportunity available in the bank
- To grow the share of accounts from a corporate by engaging with Key Influencers post hand over to to manager for cross sell
- To generate a regional plan and pipeline of corporates targeted for acquisition
- To implement marketing events and promotions to generate business in their catchments, in conjunction with support departments such as INM MKT
- Ensure delivery of a consistently excellent customer experience.
- Focus on striving to develop new relationships outside HSBC that will deliver sustainable growth and profitability.
- Post graduate (masters) preferably
- Experience at least 2-5 years.
- Mandatory to successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required.
Link to Careers Site: Click HERE
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kolkata,WestBengal,India
Application Deadline: N/A