Website H&R Block
This Jobsfunter Listing is about HR Block in New York, NY 2022
About the job
What You’ll Do…
You’ll be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and delivering on our purpose – to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
Joining H&R Block as a seasonal Receptionist means you’ll relentlessly focus on how to wow clients now, and in the future. You’ll need the ability to work a flexible schedule in multiple, fast-paced locations during the tax season from January to April.
If the typical year-round 9 – 5 isn’t for you, this seasonal position provides the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you’ll need to embrace what makes your life uniquely yours. After successfully working this tax season, you may find that you want to apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement.
Day to day, you’ll…
- Answer phones and greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
- Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their needs
- Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
- Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are met
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring To The Team…
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a customer service environment It would be even better if you also had…
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Point of sale experience
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system
About H&R Block…
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We’ve been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we’ve grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you’ll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company – one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
Company: H&R Block
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Entry level
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A