This Jobsfunter Listing is about HP in Nes Ziyyona, Central, Israel 2022
About the job
We are looking for a talented Spare Part Quality Project Manager.
If you are curious and willing to explore , If teamwork excites you your place is with us!
- End2End Spare Parts Quality and drive for continues quality and processes improvements
- Manage & lead projects to improve spare part consumptions Lead Operations & KPI of spare parts DOA (Dead On Arrival), from reporting to CLCA (Close Loop Corrective Action)
- Leading spare parts quality forums & projects with GBU and Service functions
- Managing the ongoing & periodic communication with regional teams, channels & customers
- Support ongoing escalations related to parts quality
- B.SC Degree in engineering (Mechanics, Electronics or Industrial Eng.)
- Knowledge in Engineering, Quality and supply chain processes
- Strong Analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent with data documentation and follow up’s
- Presentation & effective communication in a multi-cultural environment
- MS office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of field /customers support experience
- Multi-tasking and self-learning capabilities
- Good English skills – Read, write, phrase & speak
Thank you for taking the time to review our job; if you think it matches your experience and interests, please apply today; we are eager to learn more about you!
Do you want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way»:
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Nes Ziyyona, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A