This Jobsfunter Listing is about HP in Nes Ziyyona, Central, Israel 2022
About the job
We are looking for a sharp Data Analyst that will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
As Part Of Your Role You Will Be
- Responsible and accountable for our presses’ Operational performance, analysis and KPIs
- Working with Product manager to Monitor the product performance and preform Ad Hock analysis per need
- Build and define Dashboards with BI tools (Tableau)
- Lead cross company projects related to service with our Service Product team
- At least 2 years’ experience as Data Analyst– Mandatory
- High analytical skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Advanced excel and BI tools Knowledge – Mandatory,
- Tableau skills – Mandatory
- “Translate” your customers needs into analysis
- Independent learner
- Multitask capabilities and working with multiple interfaces
- Fluent in English
Thank you for taking the time to review our job; if you think it matches your experience and interests, please apply today; we are eager to learn more about you!
Do you want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way»:
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Nes Ziyyona, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A