This Jobsfunter Listing is about Houzz in Irvine, CA 2022
About the job
Houzz is the world’s leading platform for home remodeling and design, helping more than 2.5 million home professionals in over 100 categories to grow and manage their business. Through Houzz, a community of more than 65 million homeowners and home design enthusiasts find ideas, hire professionals, source products and access tools to update their homes from start to finish. Houzz is available in every country around the world with localized platforms in more than 10 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
About The Role
We are looking for an analytical and detail-oriented Recruiting Operations Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition team!
As a Recruiting Operations Specialist, you will be a jack of all trades. One of your primary focus areas will be data analysis and dashboard creation to support the Recruiting Team and broader business. In addition, you will be the main point of contact for our Recruiting Systems, including Workday Recruiting, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc. Given your knowledge of our systems, you will lead the system training for our recruiting team, interviewers, and business partners.
We are looking for someone that has experience with data analysis in order to drive results, exemplary organization skills, a strong attention to detail, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. This person will support multiple recruiting channels, and act as the main point of contact for all Product & Technology Recruiting escalations and system questions.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze and compile data pertaining to hiring efforts including source data, integrations, external partners, and others to assist the recruitment team and business partners
- Support the Talent Acquisition team’s partnership with business leaders to improve recruiting efficiency
- Act as a super-user and subject matter expert for our ATS (Workday) and identify areas of improvement with reporting, workflow, etc.
- Act as the admin and expert for our Recruiting tools and systems
- Own the initial training/onboarding as well as continued education, including creation of content, for the Recruiting Team and our systems e.g. Workday, LinkedIn, and other existing/new vendors
- Own the Interviewer Training for P&T organization and continued education and support for P&T Business Partners
- Attend Product & Technology Hiring Committee meetings in order to act as the liaison from Recruiting Operations
- Assist in managing Houzz job boards, postings, and advertisement campaigns as the key point of contact for our vendors
- Support Talent Acquisition Leadership with vendor management, reporting, and negotiation
- Support the Job Requisition, Offer Letter, and Background Check process
- Manage projects through to completion either alone or as the delivery leader over a work group
- Collaborate with other HR divisions on areas such as onboarding and talent management
- Take on Ad Hoc HR projects and programs to support the overall business objectives
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have
- Highly skilled in excel and google sheets including strong level of comfort and familiarity with building tables and formulas, etc. (vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- At least 1-2 years experience in Recruiting Operations or a related role
- Strong attention for detail and penchant for accuracy
- Team player with the ability to prioritize and take initiative
- Project Management experience either as an individual or leading a project team
- Ability to adapt to unique challenges in a calm and logical manner
- Impeccable verbal and written communication
- Extremely organized
- Enjoys active coaching and mentorship
- Strong creative influence – ability to problem solve and think outside the box
Ideally, You’ll Also Have
- Experience managing Recruiting Systems including ATS, LinkedIn, etc.
- Expertise in Workday Recruiting
- Experience partnering with a Products & Technology department
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home remodeling and design industry and have an impact on our community of more than 65 million homeowners and home design enthusiasts who use our platform and the 2.5 million-plus home professionals around the world who grow and manage their business with Houzz Pro. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth over $1 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, remodeling and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Commuter benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and pet insurance
- Maternity/paternity leave program
- Employee assistance program
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Healthy at Houzz program
Houzz is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. When applying for a role at Houzz, we guarantee your application will be considered regardless of your sex, race, religion, color, gender, national origin, height or weight, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We embrace and celebrate the value that diversity brings to an organization and understand that diverse backgrounds and different points of view are essential components of helping Houzz in our mission to provide the best experience for home renovation and design. Houzz is committed to fostering an inclusive environment through projects and initiatives such as employee resource groups and diversity workshops.
Houzz celebrates differences and strives to create a comfortable and authentic climate for Houzzers to feel supported, where they are welcomed to think creatively and contribute to innovative ideas, while having the freedom to be themselves and share their lives at work.
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: N/A