Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Honeywell in Midrand,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell as a Graduate, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Key Focus Would Be
The purpose of this role is to support the Sales Team, with the aim to maximize revenue conversion, within SPS.
- Accounts Receivables
- ISC & Logistics
- Inventory management
- Under the supervision of qualified and experienced Honeywell sales, ISC and Logistics personnel, the Graduate apprentice, will:
- Manage past due payments
- Track and improve delivery dates for backlog shipments
- Drive inventories sell out from warehouse excess inventory and factory can-build lists
- Weekly cadence for Accounts Receivables and reducing past due payments risk
- Keep customers aware of their account status on a weekly and provide the forecast past due if payments are not made in time
- Increase sales revenue by engaging sales team to sell off excess inventory and can-build lists so that we can shorten lead times
- Ensuring accounts statements are accurate as sometimes there are invoice discrepancies
- Moving quickly on excess inventory and can-build lists as other regions may take the stock first
- Ensuring accuracy of delivery dates from logistics
- Managing accuracy of invoices
- Keeping informed of upcoming risks on accounts about to go past due
- Sharing information/problem solving
- New business ideas
- Providing (or requiring) assistance on projects
- Participating in bids and customer meetings
- Basic computer skills (strong excel skills needed)
- Degree or Diploma (Commercial)
- Cost and management Accounting / Corporate Finance / Marketing
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Good communication – both verbal and written
- Confidence and ability to seek supervisor instruction / clarification
- JOB ID: req375567
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Bekker Street Howick Close, Waterfall Park,Midrand,GAUTENG,1685,South Africa
Early Career (ALL)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A