This Jobsfunter Listing is about Homebound in Austin, TX 2022
About the job
Homebound’s mission is to make it possible for anyone, anywhere to build a home using leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission in places that need it most: communities impacted by natural disasters + communities with massive housing shortages.
With technology behind every step of the process, Homebound delivers unprecedented homeowner experiences + a more efficient build process that will enable us to transform the single family home construction market, and build + rebuild communities along the way.
We are already helping hundreds of homeowners in California and Texas, and with over $70M in capital raised from Thrive, Fifth Wall, Google Ventures, Khosla and more, we are expanding faster than ever to help thousands more. Join us!
The Recruiting Coordinator will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of our business to help construct best-in-class processes and teams. You will be instrumental in delivering an exceptional candidate experience and have responsibility for facilitating the end-to-end recruiting support processes.
You thrive in a rapidly changing environment and are motivated to hit our hiring goals and ensure new Homebounders have an excellent recruiting experience. You will be a champion of Homebound’s culture and the value that is created through a diverse and inclusive team. Our ideal candidate enjoys a work environment that requires self-direction coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You will also participate in ad hoc projects driven by our leadership team.
- Manage an effective coordination process for candidates and hiring managers
- Assist the Recruiters with tracking candidates throughout the lifecycle of our hiring process
- Schedule candidate interviews in a timely manner and maintain consistent communication throughout the lifecycle of the search
- Help ensure an excellent candidate experience from start to finish
- Process all data and maintain recruiting profiles in Lever
- Help create reports in Lever, as needed
- Work efficiently across multiple time zones and locations
- Collect interview feedback and administer candidate experience surveys
- Provide timely feedback to all stakeholders involved in the hiring process
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 2+ years of experience working in a high growth tech company
- Experience with ATS systems – Lever / Greenhouse etc.
- Prior experience working in a dynamic and fast-paced recruiting environment
- Outstanding communicator
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and exercise good judgement to make decisions
- Tech-savvy and able to ramp in new tools quickly
Who you are:
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; with the ability to handle simultaneous projects
- Confident, professional, and self-motivated with a low ego
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly; proactive versus reactive
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems
- Adaptable to the ever-evolving nature of start-up life; you are comfortable with ambiguity and embrace change with a positive attitude
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: N/A