Homebase are offering a rare exciting opportunity to join one of our most integral and influential teams! This role has massive potential and will offer exposure to all core areas of HR and is idea for someone looking either looking to move into their first HR role or an experience HR professional looking to gain experience within a well known retailor.
- Accountable for the delivery of monthly activities associated with the life-cycle of Team Members and associated benefits
- Delivery of allocated projects & initiatives, process improvements
- Deliver to Line Managers timely, clear and consistent information, which supports and guides them to how to get things done in regard to HR policies & processes and any other reasonable information as requested.
- Completion of end to end process ensuring trackers are maintained.
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Ensure that R.T.W documentation is received for new starters
- Be a point of contact for all HR-related queries.
- Administer all HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment, salary changes, within the life-cycle of Team Members
- Flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate examples of innovation to improve service
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and able to complete end to end tasks
- Interested in pursuing a career in HR
- GCSE Level education including English & Maths
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ideally have experience of some HR software (we use Oracle system)
- Demonstrable experience of working in a collaborative manner, and effectively built relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of working in a team demonstrating excellent Teamwork, leading by example to develop trust, respect and integrity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com