As our newest Trading Support Manager, you will proactively support store events, range management, visual planning, and the day to day trading across all categories. By liaising with other functions across the business to remove complexity, ensuring right first time execution you will support our goal to maximize the return in all we do and make shopping simple for our customer.
- Supporting the delivery of “Always At Our Best” to ensure consistency in approach across all stores
- Supporting and contributing to the commercial activity, ensuring all task and project are made easy for store teams to implement and fit for purpose.
- Instigating and driving ad-hoc proactive retail driven projects as required, the outputs of which promote sales, reduce costs, and support growth
- Identifying operational issues that are impacting on stores and service, ensuring issues are dealt with in a timely manner, and learnings shared with DBLs.
- Managing balanced stock availability between stores on (micro)-seasonal lines to maximize sales opportunity, ensuring stock builds are sufficient and any geographical requirements are considered
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com