Website Hobby Lobby
We may have the perfect opportunity for you! We are searching for quality individuals to join our Security Department and experience is preferred. This is a full-time position located at Hobby Lobby’s corporate campus in Oklahoma City.
- Regulate vehicle and pedestrian traffic on property to maintain a safe environment
- Watch for and report irregularities: fire hazards, leaking water pipes, security doors left unlocked, etc.
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Examine security of doors, windows, and gates, etc.
- A considerable amount of walking will be required
- Patrol buildings and grounds of corporate offices and distribution areas
- Observe incoming and departing personnel to guard against theft or damage of company property
- Warn violators of rule infractions: loitering, smoking in unauthorized areas, parking violations, etc.
- Document property damage and/or unusual occurrences
- Sound alarms, call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Good driving record required
- 12 hour shifts: 6am to 6pm
- Work every other weekend
- Rotate shifts every two weeks: 36 hours 1st week and 48 hours 2nd week
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience preferred
Company: Hobby Lobby
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hutchinson, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org