This Jobsfunter Listing is about HITRUST in Frisco, TX 2022
About the job
The HITRUST Assurance Services team is looking for a Junior Information Security Analyst / IT Auditor at our Frisco, Texas office.
Be a part of the future of information risk management In a dynamic and agile environment.
- Are you extremely detail-oriented? Do you thrive working on your own, but aren’t afraid to turn to a bigger team if necessary?
- Is QUALITY important to you? Would you enjoy being in a rapidly growing company, with a family feel?
- Do you enjoy working for small, agile companies?
If you said yes to these questions, HITRUST may be just the career home you are looking for.
This role will support the Assurance team’s Quality Assurance process and special projects. We are looking for a strong communicator to work with our assessors in a straightforward manner. This job is not about rubber-stamping the product but rather ensuring quality. This could be the perfect match if you enjoy working in a structured environment and have an analytical mindset. The ideal candidate with a degree in information systems or equivalent. It is essential to have a good understanding of Information Technology, Information Security, IT Controls, and Cybersecurity controls fundamentals.
This position will report to the Manager, Assurance Services.
Perform project management activities related to the Quality Assurance process including but not limited to HITRUST validated assessment check-in process.
- Prepare and provide progress reports to Management regarding Assessments reverted at check-in.
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews on all HITRUST CSF validated and certified assessments and prepare client reports.
- Provide excellent customer experience through the Assurance Program process by quickly and efficiently completing the QA process.
- Be an active participant to continuously enhance the Assurance Program programs by identifying opportunities to improve and implement an automated process.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vision & Outlook)
- Detail-oriented and quality-focused
- Ability to manage multiple assessments simultaneously and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to develop and apply complex concepts
- Interpersonal project management skills; ability to organize and track project tasks
Some travel required (less than 25%)
HITRUST Company Information:
HITRUST is an organization founded to help companies and organizations protect sensitive information from loss by providing an integrated approach to information security and privacy. We reference multiple existing frameworks from private, public, and government sources and provide security and privacy controls to help reduce loss, theft, or modification of an organization’s data. Originally targeted toward health care organizations, we have moved to an industry-agnostic approach that organizations of any size or complexity can use. ?We also provide the programs and tools to help organizations assess and report against their security and privacy profile.
Working at HITRUST, you would be part of a diverse team, including specialties ranging from Engineering and Technical specialists to customer support and employee success teams. Our leadership team strives to empower employee success by listening to suggestions, providing internal training and promotion opportunities, and engaging in various out of office activities.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Frisco, TX
Application Deadline: N/A