Website Hire Velocity
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Hire Velocity in New York, NY 2022
About the job
Member Care Services Representative – Bilingual Spanish (Remote)
Full-time – based in the Midwest and West Coast
$45K – $55K
Who We Are
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. SWORD Health (“SWORD”) is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain . Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The SWORD program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented SWORD specialists. SWORD’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago , SWORD has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join SWORD during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at SWORD– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Drive member engagement from enrollment through program completion
- Collaborate with Physical Therapists and be a trusted go-to resource for members
- Establish human connections with members, and provide personalized support across their participation in Sword’s virtual health program
- Leverage technology & internal teams to answer member questions accurately and resolve member challenges thoroughly
- Learn individual member communication preferences and tailor interactions to meet members’ needs
- Participate in outreach campaigns, encouraging members to continue their progress in the program
- Serve as an accountability partner for members, celebrating accomplishments and proactively addressing concerns regarding program adherence
- G suite (MS office experience is OK)
- CRM would be a plus
What you’ve done:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years relevant experience in service-based environment preferred
- Empathetic critical thinking
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a high level of personal accountability, resourcefulness, and commitment to quality
- Listen and type, and talk and type, simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with proven ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within an organization
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office (Word, Sharepoint, Powerpoint)
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry;
- A stimulating atmosphere with room for creativity – fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture;
- A flexible environment where you organized your work dynamic: flexible working hours, remote work policy, pet friendly office and unlimited vacations;
- Access to health and well-being programs (yoga classes, digital therapist sessions).
Company: Hire Velocity
Vacancy Type: $41,000/yr – $68,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A