Website Hilco Vision
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Hilco Vision in Niles, IL 2022
About the job
M&S Technologies a division of Hilco Vision, is an industry leading, global medical device company delivering hardware and software solutions to the vision care market. Our goal is to design, develop and provide software-based vision testing systems of superior accuracy and reliability which are responsive to the rapidly changing needs of the eyecare professional. As part of Hilco Vision, M&S has geographic reach through direct subsidiaries in the USA, UK, Germany, Australia, China, and the Netherlands, as well as resources and knowledge from the five primary Hilco product categories: Professional Tools, Vision Protection, Consumer Accessories, Lenscare and Eye Care.
M&S Technologies, a division of Hilco Vision is looking for a Business Support Specialist to join the team! The Business Support Specialist will provide analytical and administrative support with particular emphasis in record keeping for key financial and operations areas and tracking systems. The ideal candidate will possess the skills, knowledge, competencies, and character to perform this role at a high level. This position will report to the Operations Director for M&S Technologies.
If you’re looking to join a high functioning team, we’d love to hear from you!
A Little Bit About You:
- You have an Associate’s degree in Business paired with 1- 3 years’ experience maintaining financial and customer records in an ERP system.
- Experience working directly with large customer base while coordinating orders and shipments
- Direct experience maintaining plant accounting records
- A professional and courteous communicator, you have demonstrated ability to develop internal and external partnerships
- You possess excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- With a truly analytical mindset, you are adaptable, flexible, detail oriented and highly accurate and thorough
- You’re able to manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Experience in optical, ophthalmic and/or medical industry is a plus
The Nitty Gritty:
- Maintain Record-Keeping and Tracking Systems for Capitalized hardware and software including general ledger transactions and warehouse traceability.
- Maintain Pharmaceutical Customer records for study and research projects including record-keeping and update of SAP customer shipping locations and dates, and SAP Study Site system with location, study team, training and recertifications. Ensure training and recertification schedule and documentation coordinated with pharmaceutical customer.
- Maintain and record expense reports within SAP.
- Prepare and maintain SAP and back-up information for the Annual Sales, COGS and Expense budget.
- Prepare Sales Orders for Pharmaceutical Customers ensure information reflects the latest quotation and customer shipping and training date.
- Identify serial numbers for all pharmaceutical shipments, record in SAP and prepare shipping Pick Lists for CTS Operations.
- Generate SAP invoice information for upload to designated pharmaceutical company billing systems and 3rd party sites.
- General office support including handling incoming customer calls and maintain SAP back-up information within the Business Partner, Purchasing and Sales modules.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Company: Hilco Vision
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Niles, IL
Application Deadline: N/A