Website Hikma Pharmaceuticals
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Hikma Pharmaceuticals in Gezira State, Sudan 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
The Utilities Team Lead / Sr. Officer is the site Subject Matter Expert (SME) for site HVAC (GMP and non GMP) and Utilities systems, both GMP (PW, WFI, Clean Steam, Process Compressed Air, etc..) and non GMP (Plant Steam, Chilled Water, Water, Waste Neutralization, sewer, etc…), and the ancillary systems associated within their facilities. It has specific responsibility in the project phase of construction of the new site and after project completion during site day-to-day operation.
- Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day- to-day operations
- Follows the day-to-day operation related to own job to ensure continuity of work
- Job Specific Accountabilities
- Responsible operation and maintenance of water treatment , and overseeing the Diesel Generators , Air compressors, HVAC and chiller water system , and steam and hot water system.
- Perform the preventive maintenance as per the schedule and document all data and activities and events as per the standard operation procedure SOPs
- Do the daily inspection and reporting for equipment under his responsibilities.
- Follow up of routine plant related activities, keep the equipment clean and aseptic condition.
- Read and follows operations and maintenance SOPs and Good manufacturing procedures GMPs
- Ordering consumables and spare part and ensure their availability at the store.
- Continuous Improvement
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Assists in the preparation of timely and accurate reports of accounting to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards
- Safety, Quality & Environment
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Related Assignments
- Performs other related duties or assignments as directed
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Minimum Experience: must to have a minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience in Utilities operation and maintenance preferable in pharmaceuticals industry
Company: Hikma Pharmaceuticals
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gezira State, Sudan
Application Deadline: N/A