This Jobsfunter Listing is about Highspot in United States 2022
About the job
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About The Role
The Revenue Operations team at Highspot is at the intersection of marketing, account development, sales, services, and finance. Revenue Enablement and Revenue Operations work together to strategically and proactively optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of our go-to-market teams. Our work is critical to driving consistent and scalable growth.
We are growing fast and are looking for a Business Program Manager to help build a world-class Revenue Strategy team. The ideal candidate for this position will take an innovative, creative approach to managing programs and projects to drive success for Highspot strategic initiatives. To be successful in this role, you must possess both a strategic business outlook and keen analytical skills, to be able to delve deep into the details and requirements of various automation initiatives, while understanding the bigger picture and business objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Enable Success of Corporate, Business and Functional Team Programs and Projects
- Lead Program Management for Revenue Strategy. Build plans with clear objectives, milestones, stakeholders, and metrics for multiple programs at a time. You bring together disparate pieces of work through connective tissues
- Develop and implement scalable change management plans for programs in partnership with Revenue Strategy Partners – to support the smooth implementation of changing mechanisms and processes.
- Capture project scope and achieve agreement on deliverables and completion dates in partnership with various business stakeholders and IT partners
- Prioritize and manage a constant flow of work, both tactical and strategic. Determine what gets done first and why, while managing a plan for what to do with everything else.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of business goals & process, including building strong partner relationships with key business stakeholders
- Take on complex, high-profile projects that require multiple integrated systems with new requirements
- Proactively manage multiple stakeholders across several departments to align on program deliverables and project milestones
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team (crew); establishing budget.
- Play an active and lead role in organizational and team rhythms (LT staff meeting, All Hands, recognition, etc.), topics, and leadership development approaches.
- Build relationships cross-organizationally to understand and connect teams, segment, and subsidiary priorities and rhythms. Maintain a cross-team perspective to foster organizational success and connectedness.
- Partner proactively with stakeholders and Revenue Strategy Business Partners to prioritize, plan, communicate and align on the delivery of strategic initiatives, driving accountability across cross-functional teams while maintaining positive relationships
- Support global leaders in their regional and/or company-wide projects, assignments, and initiatives including planning, prep, tracking/follow through.
- Be knowledgeable and a source of clarity on initiatives, programs and projects, etc.
- Develop and execute program and project communications that provide clarity, energy, connection, and help the team to deliver on our priorities.
- Build trust and confidence cross-functionally that there’s a plan and execution approach for programs and projects
- Organize and synthesize large amounts of information provided by stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Share your ideas, listen to others, follow-up, and follow-up again. You know how to shape communications of programs so that people connect the program to the strategy and are inspired to take action.
- Link program and project success to annual Highspot strategic initiatives, connecting all of the pieces into a larger strategy to align people around. You push the limits on thinking about things that we never thought of before and seeing around corners.
Your Areas of Expertise
- Understanding of functional goals, objectives and key results
- Program and Project Management
- Change Management
- Prioritizing functional projects and changes based on business impact
- Executive and other senior stakeholder management
- 4+ years of applicable Project/Program Management experience in innovative, high tech industry, with a proven ability to lead and deliver on strategic and tactical business objectives
- Consultative approach, including ability to analyze and translate customer needs into technical requirements and process flows for consumption by the technical team.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work quickly and efficiently, prioritizing a varied workload with multiple stakeholders and shifting demands
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills, process-driven mindset, resourcefulness and ability to meet responsibilities with minimal direct supervision
- Advanced ability to manage stakeholder expectations by understanding stakeholder needs, determining alternatives to meet requirements and communicating appropriately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences, at all levels
- Accountable teammate with a constructive attitude, problem-solving and customer success mentality able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with a geographically dispersed team
- Ability to deal with ambiguity. Must be a self-starter with the ability to develop actionable steps/executable plans from ambiguous projects/problems.
- Ability to recommend process improvement ideas and put them into action.
- Ability to influence others to adopt proposed solutions, plans, etc.
- Six Sigma and/or Project Management certified preferred
This position is available either in-office or remote, as applicable, at the following locations:
- Arizona – Remote
- Arkansas – Remote
- California – Remote
- Connecticut – Remote
- Florida – Remote
- Georgia – Remote
- Idaho – Remote
- Illinois – Remote
- Maryland – Remote
- Massachusetts – Remote
- Michigan – Remote
- Minnesota – Remote
- Missouri – Remote
- New Hampshire – Remote
- New Jersey – Remote
- New York – Remote
- North Carolina – Remote
- Ohio – Remote
- Oregon – Remote
- Pennsylvania – Remote
- Texas – Remote
- Utah – Remote
- Virginia – Remote
- Washington – Remote
- Washington – Seattle
- Wisconsin – Remote
- #BI-Remote ”
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box? Don’t rule yourself out just yet. So if this role resonates with you, hit that apply button!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A