Backlog Management Analyst vacancy in Hewlett Packard Enterprise Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Website Hewlett Packard Enterprise
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Hewlett Packard Enterprise in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Global Operations prioritizes putting customers and partners first by developing the workforce of the future. This involves strategic, inclusive, and collaborative working culture. At our core, we strive to uphold HPE’s values – to partner, innovate and act – we are an organization that plan, source, and provide quality customer and partner experiences.
- Acts as a main point of contact between front end and supply chain teams and as a first escalation point for critical orders
- Is responsible for proactive and reactive backlog management activities
- Provides a daily update on order status related enquiries and oversees end to end supply chain process & progress from order clean stage to shipment
- Leads regular interlock calls with assigned regions and ensures relevant and most up to date order statuses are communicated
- Notifies factories about urgencies, ensuring timely shipments and accurate updates
- Takes proactive actions to ensure orders are clean of any holds and shippable and revenue is maximized
- Provides account specific support and performs backlog management activities with a strong focus on customer needs and satisfaction
- Compiles and analyses backlog data to ensure appropriate actions are taken on priority orders highlighting opportunities for optimization
- Manages backlog to meet organizational KPIs and objectives
- Provides training and guidance to new joiners and junior staff
Education And Experience Required
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make, deliver)
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration & teamwork skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- SAP knowledge
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP
- Interest in automation
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Minimum salary – 1 600 EUR gross/month – salary is based on experience and agreement
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A