eStore Curbie vacancy in H-E-B Katy, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about HEB in Katy, TX 2022
About the job
H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As an eStore Curbie, you will retrieve eCommerce online orders from their put away locations and transport them to the Customer.
Once you’re eligible, you’ll become an Owner in the company, so we’re looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. ‘Partner-owned’ means our most important resources–People–drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do You Have a
HEART FOR PEOPLE… commitment to work hard to make sure People come first?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS… a strong sense of how what you do affects our Customers and our success?
PASSION FOR RESULTS… initiative to step up and do what needs doing?
We Are Looking For
- customer service skills
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What is the work?
- Uses a digital tool to retrieve and review customer orders
- Communicates order changes / adjustments to customer
- Packages / transports/ loads groceries / merchandise from holding areas to customer’s vehicle
- Minimizes shrink through careful handling of product
- Achieves productivity standards
Sanitation / Stocking / Food Safety
- Gathers baskets and picks up trash inside and outside eStore, as needed
- Maintains / stocks bag areas
- Organizes carts / maintains cleanliness within the eStore
- Maintains standards for safety and sanitation
What is your background?
- Minimum age 16
- Completion of all required training upon hire (e.g., Alcohol Seller’s Training)
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B eStore Curbie?
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle cross-functional tasks
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Perform in a fast-paced work environment which requires detailed work and precision
- Work with Customers and stay attentive to their needs
- Work a flexible schedule, based on business needs
- Work in varying conditions; work while exposed to hot, wet, and/or cold conditions
- Constantly* reach at waist, grasp
- Frequently stand, walk, reach at shoulders, reach at knees, push / pull with arms
- Occasionally reach at overhead, reach at floor, bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, crawl, climb stairs, climb ladders, pivot, twist, pinch, perform fine motor movements
- Demonstrate the ability to lift 55 lbs, and manage in excess of 55 lbs**
- May use manual pallet jack multiple times per day
- While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are generally defined as–Constantly: 5.5+ hours per 8-hour day; Frequently: 2.5 – 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 0 – 2.5 hours per 8-hour day
- It is the responsibility of each individual Partner to never lift beyond their own safe lifting limit. If an item is too heavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or ask for assistance from another Partner or a manager.
H-E-B Job Title
Mar 21, 2022, 11:59:00 PM
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Katy, TX
Application Deadline: N/A