This Jobsfunter Listing is about HEB in Dallas, TX 2022
About the job
H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $25 billion. Described by industry experts as a daring innovator and smart competitor, H-E-B has led the way with creative new concepts, outstanding service and a commitment to diversity in our workforce, workplace and marketplace. H-E-B offers a wealth of career opportunities to our 110,000+ Partners (employees), competitive compensation and benefits program and comprehensive training that lead to successful careers.
H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while providing superior customer service. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As a Beauty Manager, you’ll lead the Store’s Beauty team to provide superior customer service, while maintaining the department on a daily basis.
Once you’re eligible, you’ll become an Owner in the company, so we’re looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. ‘Partner-owned’ means our most important resources-People-drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Retailing Company.
Do You Have a
HEART FOR PEOPLE… commitment to work hard to make sure your Customers and Partners come first?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS… the know-how to combine first-class customer service and merchandising / selling?
PASSION FOR RESULTS… ability to handle stressful situations in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment?
We Are Looking For
- completion of SORM training
- leadership experience
- drive for financial results
What is the work?
- Spends the majority of time using independent judgment in making employment-related and business decisions, or effectively recommending such decisions, including product and department related strategies, hiring, promoting, disciplining, suspending, discharging, rewarding, or otherwise engaging in resolving Partner-related matters
- Oversees execution of promotions and events
- Ensures proper training for team is completed; drives team development
- Provides continual feedback to ensure Beauty team’s expectations are being met; holds team accountable
- Communicates goals and objectives with Beauty team and leadership
- Owns personal development through pursuing leadership and product knowledge training
- Executes processes per Beauty standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Maintains positive relationships with vendors
Sales / Analytics
- Communicates profitability expectations to team; drives team to meet or exceed expectations
- Applies firm knowledge of financials; executes process to achieve goals
- Executes the corporately-driven merchandising plan on a daily basis
- Provides customer service; applies suggestive selling, reactive customer engagement, reactive maintenance, daily paperwork maintenance; implements safety program
- Exhibits passion for product and customer service; drives customer engagement for department
- Ensures appropriate signage in all areas of the Beauty department
- Ensures 100% in-stocks conditions and inventory control
What is your background?
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- 3+ years of experience
- Leadership experience in a complex environment, with multiple direct reports
- Experience in ordering, inventory maintenance, and shrink control
- Completion of the SORM training program
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B Beauty Manager?
- Proficiency on H-E-B systems (preferred)
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
- Advanced organization skills
- Ability to adhere to the mandatory Store management dress code policy
- Constantly* reach at waist, grasp
- Frequently stand, walk,
- Occasionally sit, reach at overhead, reach at shoulder, reach at knee, reach at floor, bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, climb stairs, pivot, twist, push / pull with arms, pinch, perform fine motor movements,
- Occasionally be exposed to loud noise, and wet conditions
- Demonstrate the ability to lift 40 lbs, and manage in excess of 40 lbs**
- While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are generally defined as-Constantly: 5.5+ hours per 8-hour day; Frequently: 2.5 – 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 0 – 2.5 hours per 8-hour day
- It is Partners’ responsibility to never lift beyond their own safe lifting limit. If an item is too heavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or ask for assistance from another Partner or a manager.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: N/A