Cooking Coach Specialist Jobs in H-E-B Missouri City, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about HEB in Missouri City, TX 2022
About the job
H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while providing superior customer service. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As a Cooking Coach Specialist, you’ll execute cooking demonstrations at the Store’s Cooking Connection.
Once you’re eligible, you’ll become an Owner in the company, so we’re looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. ‘Partner-owned’ means our most important resources–People–drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do You Have a
HEART FOR PEOPLE… enthusiasm to educate customers?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS… food knowledge to sell products?
PASSION FOR RESULTS… drive to share your passion while increasing Store sales?
We Are Looking For
- background and knowledge related to food / cooking
- strong communication skills
What is the work?
Sales / Customer Service
- Demonstrates dinner menus ecipes to create excitement about cooking at home, and the overall enjoyment of food
- Conducts cooking method and recipe preparation demonstrations; provides samples to customers
- Provides customer assistance and education in meat / seafood selections
- Offers advice to customers for menu / meal development
- Informs customers about meat / seafood contribution to the diet
- Preps products for use in demonstrations
What is your background?
- Minimum age 21 (mandatory)
- Degree in culinary arts, nutrition, or home economics, or
- 5+ years of experience related to food / cooking, or
- A combination of school / experience (preferred)
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B Cooking Coach Specialist?
- Knowledge of seasonings for meat / seafood
- Familiarity with a wide range of cooking techniques and equipment
- Strong selling / promotion skills
- Strong communication / public speaking skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- PC skills (MS Windows) (preferred)
- Ability to simplify cooking, and communicate cooking methods in easily understood terms
- Ability to explain meat / seafood preparation, and present to an audience with energy and enthusiasm
- Work in a fast-paced, demanding environment that requires detailed, precision work
- Work evening and weekend shifts
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
H-E-B Job Title
Cooking Coach Specialist
Mar 31, 2022, 11:59:00 PM
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Missouri City, TX
Application Deadline: N/A