The Aerodrome Compliance Lead is responsible for assuring on-aerodrome development, airside planning, and safe operational integration of airfield changes, including projects, whilst mitigating operational impacts. You will lead and deliver minor changes to the airfield infrastructure, working closely with Airside Engineering to ensure the needs of Airlines, Ground Handlers and other business partner are met. The Aerodrome Compliance Lead acts as a focal point for Airside, providing specialist airfield planning advice and leads the Airside Approvals Board.
- Supporting Heathrow’s ability to grow, and ensuring reference to government policy and local community issues such as noise, air, and water quality.
- Supporting development of Airside operational policies and standards for future assets, infrastructure, technology, and process developments ensuring they meet Airside’s safety, operational and environmental performance objectives.
- Coordinating the programme of works across the airfield infrastructure with Solutions.
- Ensuring changes to airside infrastructure, development, and planning meet licensing requirements.
- Monitoring and reporting on delivery of Airfield Changes and Developments against agreed timelines through effective governance, success measures and risk mitigation from an airside perspective, in conjunction with Capital Delivery where appropriate.
- Engaging with the CAA Safety Regulation Group (SRG) on Change Management process, ensuring notification and approval for proposed active or planned initiatives is gained in relation to the changes to the EASA Certification basis.
- Excellent understanding the core factors of Airfield operations and policy or guidelines standards (CAP 1168 and EASA) and Airport Operations, Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management pertinent to both the existing standard and future legislative implementing rules.
- Currently obtains a full UK DVLA driving license.
- A proven in track record influencing and negotiation across broad levels internally and externally.
- Expertise in project management planning and delivery.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of regulatory engagement, with a strong experience and capability in several the following the disciplines: development, design, process engineering, quality, construction delivery, commissioning.
- Significant experience of airside operations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org